# Videos Witivio
# Find here all the videos about updates and improvements of Witivio platform.
# Witivio update video are available in French. To display the update in English, please enable the English subtitles on the videos.
# Send files via your chatbot / Chatbots catalog in Teams / Suggest questions to your users / Learning feedback
Updated January 26, 2021 **
- Send files via your chatbot Users will now be able to transfer a file during a conversation with the chatbot without leaving the chat box. This new feature will allow you to extend the chatbot's functionality to provide a complete conversational experience.
- Chatbots catalog in Teams Deploy your chatbot catalog in Microsoft Teams so that all your users can choose which chatbot to address according to their needs.
- Suggest questions to your users In order to improve the conversational experience and help your users, suggest questions to ask the chatbot.
- Learning feedback It is important to collect the opinions of your users in order to improve your tool and thus promote its use. This is why we offer you another feedback form: the learning feedback.
# Customized period for dashboard display & export of usage and performance logs
Updated 24 November 2020
- It is now possible to customize the display period of your performance and usage data.
- You can export your dashboard data. This information will then be exported as dynamic tables in an Excel file.
# Automate the deployment of your chatbots in Team, new channels & authorization lists for Metabot
Updated 27 October 2020
- Find out how to autonomously deploy all your chatbots in Microsoft Teams.
- Chatbots created from the Witivio platform are now integrated into Lumapps, Powell 365, Beezy, SharePoint and Outlook.
- From now on, the MetaBot takes into account the authorization lists.
# MetaBot & automatic translation customization
Update 22 September 2020
Here we go! Witivio officially launches the MetaBot! Also, discover the automatic translation customization.
# Image gallery
Updated 2 June 2020
An image gallery is now available in the "Tools" tab. You can then load and store images for a URL will be created automatically.
# Features Teams
Updated 14 April 2020
This new Audit page is only accessible to License Administrators who, as a reminder, have access to all chatbots.
# Conversation history
Updated 24 March 2020
Entities are data that you want to extract from the question, such as names ... etc
Updated 13 January 2020
You will notice improvements in the ergonomics of the Witivio platform, in particular on the home page, in the inbox but also in the knowledge base (FAQ).
# Choice in trees and contextual response
Updated 3 December 2019
Sequencing and prioritizing escalations: You can now prioritize your escalations. When your level 1 escalation is not successful, does not meet a condition and / or the user is not satisfied with this first solution, then the chatbot will propose your level 2 escalation.
Updated 22 October 2020
V2 of the WITIVIO web administration application: This new version is much faster, although the design remains the same. It has been migrated to the latest technology versions to make maintenance and upgrades easier.
# Power BI
Updated 26 September 2020
Microsoft Flow / Azure Logic Apps: Create automated workflows between your apps and your chatbot to get more information.
Updated 1 July 2020
Presentation of the following new features: Export, Escalade, Dyanmeet ... and more
# New version of Webchat (V2)
Updated 3 June 2019
Presentation of the following new features: Display of a message to encourage conversation, Rich text editor for campaigns and escalation, Addition of an API Key to secure calls to APIs via the chatbot: key displayed in the Settings tab and much more ...
# Initial dialogues
Updated 18 April 2019
Presentation of the following new features: Basic markdown message, Webchat in production, The webchat takes profiles into account during integration tests and much more ...
# Widen the search for rooms and windows
Updated 26 February 2019
Evolution of the dashboard and dynameet. These features are available on request, please contact us for activation.
# Use dashboards
Updated 7 February 2019
Dashboard evolution: use, performance, Platform user manual, Service statuses, New knowledge base engine in French, Improved score processing.
Updated 14 January 2019
Here are the new features brought to the Witivio platform during our last update of January 14, 2019. The objective is that you discover but also that you use in an autonomous way these new tools made available to you.