# Find window
I can give the order to find niches with one or more collaborators, as soon as they are available:
« Find me a window with Nicolas »
Or by indicating a particular timing :
« Find me a window with Nicolas next week »
Or by indicating a precise duration :
« Find me a two hour time window with Nicolas »
The chatbot offers other slots if employees are not available in the specified slot.
# Organize a meeting
The chatbot can organize a meeting with one or more collaborators :
- I can reserve an available room when I create a meeting.
- I can invite participants from outside my organization to a meeting.
« Set up a meeting with firstname.lastname@example.org »
# Book rooms
I can give the order to find an available room as soon as possible :
« Find me a room »
I can give the order to find an available room by indicating a particular timing :
« Find me a room for Tuesday morning »
I can give the order to find an available room by indicating a specific duration :
« Find me a room for 2 hours »
I can give the order to find a room available for a specific number of people :
« Find me a room for 8 people »
I can give the order to find a room by specifying a location :
« Find me a room in Lyon »
I can combine these four pieces of information :
« Find me a room for 2 hours in Lyon for 8 people on Thursday »
# ... or
- During the 1st exchange, the chatbot asks the user where he is located in the premises (Floor, wing, building, site).
- If no location is requested, the chatbot primarily offers rooms close to the user.
- If no room is available, despite an expansion of the search, the chatbot offers to organize the meeting in the user's office.
- The chatbot manages restricted access rooms (depending on your Outlook configuration).
- It is possible to automate the sending of a request for reservations of rooms with restricted access.
- The chatbot can integrate time slots outside of which it is impossible to book rooms.
- The chatbot can integrate a maximum room reservation period.
- Triggering of configurable conditional dialogs (triggering of a specific dialog when a condition is met).